An all female, four-story building sharing common facilities, including a
front desk, with Stevenson and Douglas Halls.
Lincoln and Douglas Halls were completed in 1951 and named after the famous Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas Illinois Senate debate which was held in Coles County in September 1858.
|Location:||East of the Student Recreation Center|
|Hall Type:||All Female|
|Floors:||4 Residential Floors|
|Break Periods:||Break Housing Offered|
Catie Witt-Danner, Complex Director
|Desk Hours of Operation:||
Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. to Midnight
|Front Desk Number||217-581-5551|
|Mailing Address||Room # Lincoln Hall
360 Grant Ave
Charleston, IL 61920-3355
•Direct Internet Connection in Room
•TV Lounge/Study lounges on each floor
•Cable Television Service
•Laundry Facilities located in the basement
Click here to complete a Work Order.
MLK Jr., University Union,
600 Lincoln Ave.
Charleston, IL 61920