Ford Hall is central to campus and it is one of three smaller communities collectively known as
the Triad. This two-story building has co-ed floors, with single-gender rooms.
Ford Hall was completed in 1958 and was named in honor of Ellen Ford, a Latin teacher and Dean of the College.
|Location:||Center of campus, just west of Booth Library|
|Hall Type:||Co-Ed floors with single-gender rooms|
|A/C:||Yes - controlled in room|
|Floors:||4 Residential Floors in two wings|
Brad Sandefer, Complex Director
|Desk Hours of Operation:||
Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. to Midnight Sat: 10:00 a.m. to Midnight, Sun: Noon to Midnight
|Front Desk Number||217-581-2878|
|Mailing Address||Room # Ford Hall
1867 4th Street
Charleston, IL 61920-3943
Click here to complete a Work Order.
MLK Jr., University Union,
600 Lincoln Ave.
Charleston, IL 61920